Senior Client Service Associate
Are you tired of the same old unfulfilling financial services work culture? Are you looking for an environment that is laid back yet inspiring and action oriented at the same time?
At Viewpoint Financial Network, a growing financial planning and wealth management firm with over $1B in assets under advisement, we’ve created an atypical organization that defies the trend, combining the independence and innovation of a Silicon Valley startup culture with the rigor and results focus of financial services.
If you’re the kind of person who is empathetic, adaptable to change, and a great communicator, check out our opening for a new team member to join our 6-person client service team.
Summary of responsibilities
The senior client service associate will be an integral part of our service team. The primary purpose of this role is to expand the capacity of the service advisors by taking ownership of a defined part of the client service workflow. This position provides customer service support to the advisor’s clients and assists with administrative support in the day-to-day operations of the firm. As efficiency is a big part of what makes our approach different, you will collaborate with the service team and COO on how to improve our office functions. You will report to the COO and be the primary person responsible for all training of the client service administrators.
• Manage assigned customer service tasks and advisor generated tasks. Determine the appropriate strategy to complete the task.
• Act as a technical resource for customer service requests; provide training and support to other staff.
• Act as lead team member for all client requests for withdrawals and RMDs.
• Act as lead team member for all new accounts in annuity and insurance business; ensure all required forms are completed fully and accurately.
• Assist the service advisors with new account set up.
• Conduct outgoing calls and emails to clients to clarify service requests or update them on the status of an existing request.
• Coordinate with our primary operations specialist for 9-5 phone coverage of income calls.
• If necessary, meet with clients to complete paperwork.
• Generate reports, such as position statements and suitability summary for meetings with clients.
• Place trades through our broker dealer’s trading platform or with our fund company partners.
• Draft letters and emails as necessary.
• Make suggestions to systematize and improve office functions.
• Bachelor’s degree • At least 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry • Experience working with National Financial Services (NFS) a plus • FINRA Series 6 or 7 registration preferred. If not licensed, then you will be expected to pass the Series 7 within three months of hire. • Sophisticated organizational skills with both physical resources (e.g., files, manuals, papers) and nonphysical resources (e.g., calendars, appointments, events, client contact records, images) • Attention to detail • Excellent knowledge of financial planning concepts and terminology Ability to:
The Financial Professionals of Viewpoint are Registered Representatives and/or Investment Adviser Representatives with/and offer securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network, Member www.FINRA.org/www.SIPC.org (http://www.finra.org/www.SIPC.org) , registered Investment Adviser.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of (AZ,CA,CO,CT,FL,GA,HI,IA,ID,IL,LA,MA,MD,ME,MI,MN,MO,MS,MT,NC,NJ,NV,NY,OH,OR,PA,SD,TN,TX,UT,VA,VT,WA,WV) No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside these states due to various state requirements and registration requirements regarding investment products and services.
7011 Koll Center Parkway, Suite 260 | Pleasanton, CA 94566 | 925-227-8858