Financial Advisor (Full-Time Office Position in Pleasanton, CA)
Are you tired of the same old unfulfilling financial services work culture? Are you looking for an environment that is laid back, yet inspiring and action oriented at the same time?
At Viewpoint Financial Network, a growing financial planning and wealth management firm with over $1B in assets under advisement, we’ve created an atypical organization that defies the trend, combining the independence and innovation of a Silicon Valley startup culture, with the rigor and results focus of the financial industry.
If you’re empathetic, adaptable to change, and a great communicator, we would encourage you to join our team of fourteen employees.
This position includes a competitive salary, bonus, paid-time off, 3% contribution to your 401(k), medical benefits, a strong work-life balance and opportunity for advancement to a Senior Financial Advisor position.
Summary of Responsibilities
In this position, you are at the heart of the Viewpoint business model. Our Financial Advisors are the key to managing over 1,000 households. Our Director of Operations receives multiple tasks daily from our Senior Financial Advisors. These are then delegated to the Financial Advisory team, who in turn take 100% ownership of the client experience and manage all aspects of the tasks. This is where you use your background as a Financial Advisor to ensure that the client experience exceeds their expectations. You are encouraged to use your unique approach to build rapport with the client and keep them updated.
The Viewpoint standard is high, but your team has your back. We pride ourselves on collaboration and helping each other with difficult tasks. We have a saying around the office, “everyone makes the coffee”, as a way of demonstrating that no task is beyond the reach of any employee and there are no boundaries to our jobs.
As you work with Viewpoint clients you will ask open ended questions to uncover other areas where we can add value, including updating their financial plan, discussing a possible 401(k) rollover, social security options, or possible elder care for their parents.
As a Financial Advisor you will:
· Take extreme ownership of the task.
· Respond to all types of service requests with clients via phone, zoom, email or text.
· Meet with clients to review paperwork; ensure that all required forms are completed accurately.
· Conduct annual reviews with clients.
· Maintain updated client contact records using our CRM software.
· Create personal checklists for repeatable tasks.
· Review and implement client financial plans by doing all paraplanning work to construct online plans and complete the analysis.
· Uncover financial planning opportunities that may not have been discussed.
· Update MoneyGuidePro to help facilitate answers to client’s questions.
· Anticipate needs that the client or Senior Financial Advisor may have.
· Make suggestions to the Senior Financial Advisor for portfolio repositioning.
The Financial Professionals of Viewpoint are Registered Representatives and/or Investment Adviser Representatives with/and offer securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network, Member www.FINRA.org/www.SIPC.org (http://www.finra.org/www.SIPC.org) , registered Investment Adviser.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of (AZ,CA,CO,CT,FL,GA,HI,IA,ID,IL,LA,MA,MD,ME,MI,MN,MO,MS,MT,NC,NJ,NV,NY,OH,OR,PA,SD,TN,TX,UT,VA,VT,WA,WV) No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside these states due to various state requirements and registration requirements regarding investment products and services.
7011 Koll Center Parkway, Suite 260 | Pleasanton, CA 94566 | 925-227-8858